Sunday, February 17, 2013

What a WEEK! (or TGIS...Thank God it's Sunday)

Last week was a picture of insanity. I'm glad it's over and I know everyone else is, too. With a Chorale/Chamber concert, Valentine's Day, the NATS competition, and illness...well, let's just say it was challenging. A few key things happened, though....

1. The full ensemble rocked some Josquin-inspired improv in our Friday under-the-library rehearsal.

2. I realized that the singers would have an easier time with the French text if I recorded myself speaking through it. (Why I hadn't thought of this before is still a mystery to me)

3. Our performance itinerary was completed!

4. I created this brochure outlining our project which can be used the spread the word about upcoming performances.

All good things! We still have to schedule some Greensboro performances, including a pre-tour run through and post-tour concert so be on the look out for our local times and locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment